電影《魂斷藍橋》經典臺詞(雙語)【經典英文電影臺詞】Myra Lester: I loved you, Ive never loved anyone else. I never shall, thats the truth Roy, I never shall.
瑪拉·萊斯特:我愛過你,就再也沒有愛過別人。我永遠也不,那是千真萬確的,羅伊,永遠也不會愛上其他人。
Myra Lester: I may never see him again.
瑪拉·萊斯特:我也許再也不會見到他。
Myra Lester: Every parting from you is like a little eternity.
瑪拉·萊斯特:每一次和你分別都有些像是永別。
Roy Cronin: Myra, what do you think were going to do tonight?
羅伊·克羅寧:瑪拉,你覺得我們今晚去干嗎好呢?
Myra Lester: Well, I, I ...
瑪拉·萊斯特:好吧,我,我…
Roy Cronin: Oh, you wont have time for that.
羅伊·克羅寧:哦,你已經沒有時間了。
Myra Lester: For what?
瑪拉·萊斯特:怎么?
Roy Cronin: For hesitating! No more hesitating for you!
羅伊·克羅寧:猶豫!沒有時間等你猶豫了!
Myra Lester: No?
瑪拉·萊斯特:不是?
Roy Cronin: No!
羅伊·克羅寧:不!
Myra Lester: Well, what am I going to do instead?
瑪拉·萊斯特:好吧,那么我去干嗎呢?
Roy Cronin: Youre going to get married.
羅伊·克羅寧:你將要去結婚。
Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful.
羅伊·克羅寧:今晚的芭蕾舞美極了。
Myra Lester: Madame didnt think so.
瑪拉·萊斯特:夫人可從來不這么想。
Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful.
羅伊·克羅寧:那么,專業人士從來就不懂的--只有門外漢才懂,讓我來告訴你,它就是美極了。
Myra Lester: That certainly proves youre an outsider.
瑪拉·萊斯特:那這就證明你完全是一個門外漢
電影《魂斷藍橋》經典臺詞(雙語)【經典英文電影臺詞】
溫馨提示:
1、本網轉載其他媒體,目的在于傳遞信息,并不代表贊同其觀點和對其真實性負責,本網不承擔此類稿件侵權行為的邊帶責任。
2、如本網所轉載稿件涉及版權等問題,請著作權或版權擁有機構致電或來函與本網聯系,本網將在第一時間處理妥當。如有侵犯您的名譽權或其他權利,亦請及時通知本網。本網在審慎確認后,將即刻予以刪除。
3、本網原創文章未經本網允許,私自轉載者本網保留追究其版權責任的權利,轉載請注明來源
外教天下網。